Saturday, July 17, 2010

children and technology

My 10 year old is stuck like glue on his playstation 3. I told him today I was going to take it and hide it where he won't be able to find it. His remark to me "mom me and my playstation are one, we can speak to each other I will just know where you have hidden it" then with a smurk he tells me "mom you are the best" like that's going to make me forget that he spends just to much time on that thing!

Smart kid I would say gets his A's and B's never a problem in school. Sometimes I wonder am I making a fuss out of nothing,still to me that is just not normal for a kid to sit all day long playing Little big planet with friends on-line. I sat and watch the game no violence just some house falling on you while you are trying to escape gee whiz fun!!!!!

Anyone out there who understands my dilema can input your opinion, none the less, I don't know if i am making a big deal out of this. We just got back from shopping and where does he head too straight to his room to attach himself to the game. go figure!!!


Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment