Saturday, August 14, 2010

Finding yourself in Life

"I live this life the best possible way I can" isn't that what most of us would say? You try to help the less fortunate and be a good role model to those who look up to you. The joy one feels in seeing smiles on the faces of the people you have blessed. For me, it is a blessing in itself. I have learned that to really live life you must first learn to care and love yourself. It took alot of struggle and pain for me personally to get to this conclusion and my faith in God has helped me to realize that you first have to love and care for yourself before you can love and care for someone else.

It's a great feeling when you know that you have made a difference in someone life but, in the process of helping others make sure you are also setting a side time for yourself. I have found that many people in life consume themselves with caring,working, and living for others. In the process of doing so, they have forgotten themselves.

It's amazing how the mind works and adapts to the world you yourself create.

Knowledge is progress and if you have no knowledge of something,whatever it may be there is no growth. learning to love and care for yourself is the first steps to living a healthy and joyous life. So today when you are taking care of the kiddies or your spouse or even a sick friend remember to allow a minute or two to care for yourself as well.






Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment