Thursday, October 7, 2010

Holidays are here wooohoooo!!!!

Oh how I love the holidays the turkey dinners,stuffing sweet potatoes pumpkin pie and all the people who gather together, Oh how wonderful it makes me feel. Especially Christmas time it is just the most beautiful and colorful holiday in the world. I wish it would never end. The decor and the smell of pine, hot chocolate and the many special things about this holiday just makes me feel good all over. I just can't wait till it all begins. This year I will be heading out to North Carolina from Florida and hopefully I will get to see some snow because as a native of new york boy do I miss the snow!! I have already started to buy new decorations to add to my collection. My stomach bubbles up with just the thought of getting my home ready to greet the many family and friends who will stop by to say hello or just happy holidays it's so much fun! Can't wait!!! Are you guys ready out there.

Write me back and tell me about how the holidays make you feel or not let me know!


Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment